Rep club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiblet

Reaction score
You're in already ^^

Everybody, all members after Dannad, and Mitch (sorry, Mitch, you had too many links xD) were moved to the second page. There, I added Aruskano as well.

Rep Club 2

~~B3N

Sohail

Reaction score
Congratulations, this thread has officially had over 300 posts! :D

FalseHope

Reaction score
Is this still the official rep club, or has it moved to the other thread?

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Got the message can't give rep to the same post twice. So where's can I find a different link to give rep to?

medphoenix

Reaction score
Is this still the official rep club, or has it moved to the other thread?

tHIS THREAD IS rEP cLUB 1

AND FOR REMAINING MEMBERS GO TO...........rEP CLUB 2
Edit:
Nah, it's easier for people to rep if they just have multiple buttons on the first post.

And for everyone that wants to make it easy for me by giving me the code...it's okay, I don't need it. I can just go to "edit user post", and copy the entire forum code. Just post the picture links on your post and I'll update it ^_^

EDIT: Holy cow. Get this. There is a 10,000 character limit on a post. I added EVERYTHING...and then in the end, I pressed "save", it told me that I was over the limit, then undid ALL my changes!!! D: What do we do now?

~~B3N

@

tHIS IS THE REASON FOR REP CLUB 2

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
Repped more people. It's starting to get hard to find people to rep :/ and the people I miss lol

intenex

Reaction score
What rep club really needs is a credit system - a way to keep track of reps. You only get repped as much as you rep, which would ensure that everyone gets what they justly deserve. This would require a 3rd party program, however, and a server.

Well...this is a hosting site, after all...in all hopeful probability at least one person is capable of doing this...and we can just pay him : ).

For an idea of what I mean, look at some browser based recruiting games (e.g Kings of Chaos), and some simple 3rd party recruiting programs for the game (e.g. clickwhore / PR)

Last edited:

Aruskano

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have made a "banner" to link to this club, sorry for the lack of imagination, creativity, quality, etc, etc. but if I'm bad at something, it's in graphic design.
If you want to put this ugly banner into your signature paste the following code there:
HTML:
[center][URL"http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/51010-rep-club.html"][IMG]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da0085b49d.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]

I would like to ask if somebody knows a way to see who has repped us :). <Never mind, I found it>

@intenex: What does those programs do? [exactly] Could you explain it to us? this way maybe somebody can help doing it.

Last edited:

intenex

Reaction score
The programs, long story short, keep track of how many clicks (in this case reps) you have given out. For every one click/rep, you are given 1 credit. Your information is then uploaded and saved to a server.

From this server, the clicking program sees who has credits, and gives whoever uses the program the rep link of the people who have positive credits. Every rep you get decreases your credit amount by 1. When you reach zero, no one will click your link anymore.

Very simple and fair way of spreading reputation and making sure everyone in the rep club actually reps instead of just leeching off of other people. At 9 reps per day, everyone should get 225 credits. That means 2250 credits in 10 days, and 10000 in a month and a half : ).

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I have repped all the people currently on the list :)
I don't see how you could keep track of that o_O
I could possibly make that program if someone could tell me how to know who repped who...
Anyway, I don't think we should advertise this club until we can pull it together.

Last edited:

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Make a new rep club thread and have the first 3 posts blank. That way you can get lots of members in one thread

FalseHope

Reaction score
I have repped a few more people. I am trying to spread the rep, but it is hard as the rep club is big, and it is hard to find the people that I have missed.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
gave some more rep.. seems ive been removed, however.,

Status
Not open for further replies.