Rep club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score
@ hypochondriac
no. simply put, its not fair to other members.

anyways, repped everyone at least TWICE.
Edit:
repped
Hypochondriac
Alex Mac
Aruskano
Satbir
medphoenix
kraze_T
intertec
DSGAMERS

for some reason i cant use my 9th.

Last edited:

mors_

Reaction score
Repped up through start of page 6 with my second set of 9.

Basically, start at the beginning, or the end, or wherever you like and rep every post. If it says to spread it around, then just move on. Stop when it says you have run out for the 24 hour period, and come back the next day and pick up where you left off. If you manage to get to the end, try starting over I guess by that time you might have spread it around enough that you can rerep some people.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Hey, Mors, I don't see your name up on the first post OR remember it from anywhere. Have you PMed me about joining?

Also, Mors...everything regarding this club can be done from the first page. There is no need to go through the posts and rep everyone. There is a list that you just click on 9 times. It's much easier. Go check it out.

~~B3N

Dan

Reaction score
Haven't repped anyone for a while due to a school project - I'll start giving more out now....
Edit:
I no longer seem to be on list....

Last edited:

hypochondriac

Reaction score
As of today, everyone in the repclub has received rep from me at least once. Most of you have only submitted one link so running into problems there.

Deathpie a few day back I sent you a PM with additions links for my rep did you get them? Also made a post inrepclub2 with the links there

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
gave reputation...
gave re-rep to sunil and deathpie...cannot give to "king", it said to spread some reps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.