Repeated Inactivity Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelynkr

Reaction score
I am getting so frustrated with this whole account. Ever since I got the account I would receive suspension notices without any notice saying I had no activity. About a year ago, I had support looking into it as I sign in a minimum of twice a month. That support never got back to me and within the last several month, I have attempted to email them again with no answer. I am now at my wits end. In the last 24 hours, I have received 3 emails..."account inactivity notice", "account inactivity final notice" and "account suspension". I have signed in 4 times just this week. How can this issue be resolved? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to these emails nor does it seem to matter if I actually sign in. Does anyone else have these issues? Need help now.

uraceele

Reaction score
Did you know that paying for premium service will make it so you no longer have to worry about inactivity? ;)

And no, I've used their services for many years and I have had no such issue.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi keelynkr,

Please could you confirm that you are signing in at the following URL?
https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

If you sign in here at least once every 31 days, your account will not be suspended for inactivity. This is the only place you can sign in to keep your account active.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Thank you,

keelynkr

Reaction score
No actually that is not the place I sign in. I sign in on the login that only asks for my username.Who knew that the answer would be so simple. I will start signining in at that link and see if things go smoother. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.