reply to post in free section?

Joshua203

Reaction score
Hi,

I ve noticed this problem quite a long time ago and ignored it because i thought this was because many things were blocked (even posting was) at this time.
But today i wanted to reply to a question in the free hosting section again and i noticed i still have this same problem... it's impossible for me to reply to someone's post, i keep getting the messages that i m not permitted

have the rules changed while i was busy with my payed account? ... did i miss an announcement about this ? ...or is there something else going on or wrong??

Greetings,
...Joshua203

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

to add to the above .. there seems to be alot more that is blocked on my account ... another example .. reading the usefull locked information posts

i m getting quite confused here .... lol

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
In Free Hosting, you cannot reply to other's post until you reach a certain post level. This is to prevent thread hi-jacking where many people write "I have this problem too" as well as start their own issues in someone else's thread.

Joshua203

Reaction score
Hi Techairlines,

well i remember i never had this problem and i used to reply to the simpler questions to help but if i m now not permitted all of the sudden it 's ok ... it will just save me time

good to know the rules have changed or the post count of this rule did, it will probably make me inactive here even more but thanks for taking away my confusion ;)

Greetings,
...Joshua203

PS .. what about reading the useful information topics btw ??? i can t believe that is normal not to be able to read .... as you can see i m still a bit confused and i have a feeling my account has wrong permissions

Last edited:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's probably a good thing that low level support requests are dealt with only by staff or designated moderators. This is the internet after all and not everthing posted online sometimes is not wholly accurate or indeed even helpful.

PS: speaking of being helpful..

threads moved from free hosting section to 'programming help' cannot be answered until you unblock them