Reply to previous suspension request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmsvx10

Reaction score
Dear sir,
Thank you for replying for my previous thread i.e. http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/183506-suspension-unblock-request.html
I am not sure whether i have created an phishing page or not, but i remember'd that i gave a seminar on phishing and sql for my project and i gave a demo on phishing so i think it would have been that phishing demo page which i wouldn't have been deleted.
So my purpose of saying is that I am not in the convince of hacking someones account or something.
So if you please activate my account by deleting that particular page or the other data if you want, or deleting the whole data if you want.Because i want this free account as your website is the best free hosting provider and i didn't found any other hosting provider like yours.Actually i am a student right now and i am unemployed so i can't afford to purchase premium account.
And I want to host my oxwall website again.So please help.If you want to delete the whole data than also it is ok, but let me give a chance to take a backup of it please.Please unblock my account by deleting the file you need or clearing the whole data but letting me take a backup of it.PLEASE HELP
I am assuming a helpful help from your side.
Thankyou

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure sounds as you admit to have uploaded the files, the actual purpose of them does not matter, it is illegal to have them on your account.

The suspension is legit and will therefor stand.

nsmsvx10

Reaction score
Dear sir,
Thank You for helping me, my account has been unsuspended and it has been reset'ed, but now the problem has arrived that i have to register my username & domain again so i just selected my previous domain i.e. nsmsv.x10.mx and my previous username as nsmsvx10 and clicked on complete registration button, but on the next page this message arrives that "We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse." so I think registration has been canceled from our country, but I have registered my account and domain before registration was blocked from our country.Can't move to next step please help me.
I hope you will help me by accepting the registration of my account.I hope this request will be accepted.PLEASE HELP.
Waiting for the earliest response from your side.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.