Reporting Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Hello,

reporting an abuse of policy by a user on the x13 server. Their abuse is causing the IP for the x13 server to appear on blacklists.

Upon research the user seems to be on the following domain: cine.x10host.com

It is reported as a malicious redirect here on their site:
<URL removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
that link redirects to an adult dating site with nudity.
the link should be removed.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anna need to remove the link and their website for violating the terms.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

reporting an abuse of policy by a user on the x13 server. Their abuse is causing the IP for the x13 server to appear on blacklists.

Upon research the user seems to be on the following domain: cine.x10host.com

It is reported as a malicious redirect here on their site:
Abuse should always be reoprted to: abuse@x10hosting.com
That way it would be dealt with quicker then here on the forums due to that email address being monitored by more people (also from different timezones then me)

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Abuse should always be reoprted to: abuse@x10hosting.com
That way it would be dealt with quicker then here on the forums due to that email address being monitored by more people (also from different timezones then me)
I got notified by dmarc report from google of unauthorized used of my paid domain as an email header from x10hosting source IP 198.91.80.251 but I sent it to support@x10hosting.com. And I got reply that said it is an email server used by x10hosting where all emails will be sent from but I definitely ask why using my paid Domain as where it came from instead of x10hosting or x12.hosting.com where my account belongs or the subdomain provided by x10hosting. My DMARC policy is always in Reject so it cannot be sent to any receiving email server if it is not listed on my authorized sender and I will always receive an email report on emails using my paid Domain whether authorized or not.
So I should send it again but on abuse@x10hosting.com instead of support@x10hosting.com?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We did relay all emails that is sent using our free hosting through that server when free hosting was setup on cPanel as well.

The reason for it is it actually checks for spam and malicious contents before even leaving our network, thus reducing the risk of getting our hosting blacklisted for sending such things.

I'd recommend adding that server to the authorized sender list.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
We did relay all emails that is sent using our free hosting through that server when free hosting was setup on cPanel as well.

The reason for it is it actually checks for spam and malicious contents before even leaving our network, thus reducing the risk of getting our hosting blacklisted for sending such things.

I'd recommend adding that server to the authorized sender list.
Will do. Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.