[REQ][100] Post on my forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

souradipm

Reaction score
Hi,
I am offering 100 credits for 2 people to sign up and post 10 quality posts on my website. This is a first-come first-served offer, and the first 2 people to sign up and post 10 posts (making new threads count as 1 post) which are NOT spam, and reflect in your post count (your post count must be at least 10) will receive the 100 credits. Just post in this thread with your username at my site once you're and I will send you the 100 credits. Please use proper English in your posts. I will check your post count at my forum and for any spam posts. Spam posts in my forums which aren't in the off-topic section will be deleted! (Off-topic section doesnt raise post count)

1. swab1
Once you make at least 1 post I will put you on the list
****1 person needed****

Link: http://www.fivepointsoft.co.cc/

Thanks,
souradipm

Last edited:

Wizet

Reaction score
Re: [100] Post on my forums

Wizet is the username I have signed up. What is this ballblox?

Last edited:

souradipm

Reaction score
Re: [100] Post on my forums

Hi,
Thanks for signing up on my forums. You need to get your post count up to 10 before I can give you the credits. Ballblox is the name of a puzzle game I have made. You can get it/view more info on it on the Products page.

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Hi,
I am offering 100 credits for 2 people to sign up and post 10 quality posts on my website. This is a first-come first-served offer, and the first 2 people to sign up and post 10 posts (making new threads count as 1 post) which are NOT spam, and reflect in your post count (your post count must be at least 10) will receive the 100 credits. Just post in this thread with your username at my site once you're and I will send you the 100 credits. Please use proper English in your posts. I will check your post count at my forum and for any spam posts. Spam posts in my forums which aren't in the off-topic section will be deleted! (Off-topic section doesnt raise post count)

1. swab1
Once you make at least 1 post I will put you on the list
****1 person needed****

Link: http://www.fivepointsoft.co.cc/

Thanks,
souradipm

i was wondering, where you go to get your website appraised?

souradipm

Reaction score
Argh, I cant edit first post, so I will just post changes in this one.
@frznmnky - Thanks for doing the offer and I will send you and swab1 the 100 credits once you have finished getting your post count up to ten and a PM to let you know ;)
@TPI007 - What do you mean? If you mean the thing in my sig, just put an img tag in your sig linking to http://directory.sootle.com/tech/worth.php?url=<insert url here>

Oh, and this offer is now closed, so I don't need anyone else to sign up for this.

Thanks,
~souradipm

frznmnky

Reaction score
np.. even thou ive done ur offer.. i might still keep postin on the ur site.. wat ur doin is pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.