[REQ][300] Need someone to finish up a comment box script

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score
He still should pay you for the credits I think, if he doesn't feel free to PM me/ report in the offers discussion to get your fair pay.

xPlozion

Reaction score
ok, thank you. is there anything you can do about the other topic though, or am i sol with that one (although it was only 200 iirc)?

Wizet

Reaction score
Well I will give you the credits right now but even though after putting in the sql query code and putting my cpanel username and password there are still errors.

xPlozion

Reaction score
thank you, but you are still having problems with your mysql_connect. I'll post an image to help you out greatly... i'll be back in a few minutes ;)

PHP:
<?php
mysql_connect("localhost", "DB_USER", "PASSWORD"); // change DB_USER and PASSWORD
mysql_select_db("DB_NAME"); // change DB_NAME
?>

Last edited:

Wizet

Reaction score
I will pay you 200 more credits if you will do it for me. I am still getting these php error codes. The info will be given to you via PM as soon as I backup all my files.

kkenny

Reaction score
@plozion, i am currently working on the other thread, i/another staff member will get back to you soon.

xPlozion

Reaction score
@kkenny: thank you.

@wizet: all done. the script is fully functional, and I put the comment script where it'll look good in that page.

And with that, I'm out to bed. It's late (10:36), I'm tired, and I have to get up early for work...

PS. If you need any other help with anything else, I am always here :)

Regards
-xP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.