[REQ][300]Template Needed

GTKILLA

Reaction score
Ok so im going to give 300 Credits to someone who gives me a good template for my site. It has to have some blue in it. ;)

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
lol ur all crap with templates lmao... dude i would do you one but 300 credits aint my type of thing

for money i could give you this: www.gamepenalty.com

JuniorD

Reaction score
pff. I would offer 3/4 of my credits for a good template. or I would make it myself.

zen-r

Reaction score
Wow, 300 credits. That's so amazing. /sarcasm. People are paying 3,000 for a template, nobody would do it for 300...

http://ipb.elementfx.com/_templates/flash/
Edit:
For money, I would give you that.

What's the story on that template? It's very slick - it would do very nicely for my new audio-visual site, when I get round to re-building it.
Who designed it ("Design Sphere") - is it your own work, have you just got/bought rights to use it yourself, or is it just one you found on the net & you're using it as an example? Do you even have rights to re-sell it ?

My only reservations on it are that I don't suppose it will work for visitors without Flash installed, & the spherical windows are a bit small -not leaving much room for content. Otherwise, I love it ! :cool:

idontknow95129

Reaction score
What's the story on that template? It's very slick - it would do very nicely for my new audio-visual site, when I get round to re-building it.
Who designed it ("Design Sphere") - is it your own work, have you just got/bought rights to use it yourself, or is it just one you found on the net & you're using it as an example? Do you even have rights to re-sell it ?

My only reservations on it are that I don't suppose it will work for visitors without Flash installed, & the spherical windows are a bit small -not leaving much room for content. Otherwise, I love it ! :cool:

I have a version for non-flash users as well, and the .fla. Design Sphere doesn't exist, sorry to disappoint you. :p. Its for my cousin who has a photography and etc. service.