[REQ][variable points]Make Easy x10Credits Different Ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
[Offer][Variable Points]Make Easy x10Credits Different Ways!

Pyloth

Well, first of there are many ways to make easy credits and I will send the credits as fast I can when I see replies. If you do these then you can make some easy fast credits. Also, make sure to reply here with your username.

1) Sign Up At Forum.
If you sign up at my forum I will give you 10 credits.

2) Post 10 Posts.
Post 10 posts at my forum and I will give you 50 credits for every 10 posts. (Can't be one liners like "Hi" or "I agree" and I won't give 5 every post it is only 50 every 10 you post.)

3) Affiliate With Me.
I will give you 10 credits for affiliating with me. Meaning to apply and put my small banner at your website. Then once I see you have you will get credits and I will approve the affiliate application.

4) Adding Quotes To My Website.
I will give you 2 credits for every quote. All you have to do for this is find famous quotes and add them at my site at the link below. It is really easy and can be done in a few seconds.

Affliate: Click Me!

Quotes: Click Me!

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Make Easy x10Credits Different Ways!

Please follow the rules at the top-thread of the forum

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Make Easy x10Credits Different Ways!

Sorry, I was in a rush. Won't happen again.

I see you editted the title for me. Thank You.

fierce

Reaction score
I'll be posting on your site ..pls count the posts I make ;)

Sohail

Reaction score
That doesn't seem like a good offer, 10 posts for 10 credits? You could make more for each post on x10. My advice would be to raise that to around 3 or 4 per post, then you would probably get a lot more attention.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be posting on your site ..pls count the posts I make
Sent 10 credits for signing up. So far you only posted once.

That doesn't seem like a good offer, 10 posts for 10 credits? You could make more for each post on x10. My advice would be to raise that to around 3 or 4 per post, then you would probably get a lot more attention.

Oops I thought I typed a 20. They are making some just by posting on this topic as well. ;] Thanks though. I fixed to make it 25.

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
25 credits for 10 posts .. still not good .. I thought it is 10 credits per post ..@ least make it 5 credits per post.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
25 credits for 10 posts .. still not good .. I thought it is 10 credits per post ..@ least make it 5 credits per post.

Well I am not made of credits...anyways I made it to 50 for every 10 posts. Good enough? It is easy credits. These don't come so easy these days and you are lreayd making 10 by signing up. :/

BTW: this is my 300th post here. :p

Last edited:

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
Hello,

I have regsitered for your forums.

I will probably also be posting.

Thanks,
-Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.