Request for increased disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingami

Reaction score
I have a free account which I use for a Star Trek Simming Fleet, my site is active but due to the database limit and very small diskspace allowance I cannot give a subdomain for fleet member simms. I can live with not being able to give more than 2 subdomains as I really only need 2 but unless I can get at least 2 more databases and my diskspace changed to unlimited I will have be forced to move my site to another host and as I'm am happy with x10 i would rather not have to do that especially as I cannot seem to be able to download my database

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
To get more databases you would have to opt for some kind of paid plan, Prime (you can upgrade to that through the portal) at the least wich doubles the number of databases as well as the number of subdomains you can have. Premium hosting allows for unlimited subdomains and databases.

As for unlimited disk space, you do not currently meet the requirements for that, one of the requirements are that you are using at least half of the allotted disk space already, appears you use about 10% only.

Status
Not open for further replies.