Request for more storage capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixture1

Reaction score
Hi. I am very glad to heard of your great service as recommended by some source from google. I am currently using a free account and I heard that for the first user, I am able to request to unlimited capacity within 7 days as I have 775mb of files to upload. May I know how to go about doing it, please? Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

ddshdx10

Reaction score
Your account must be using 50% of the allocated storage and should have a working site. If your account is eligible then an admin should back to you on this forum very soon! @Dead-i

Not affiliated with X10Hosting.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi mixture1,

Your account's disk space is being used purely to store a game's map files. Since we are a website hosting service, this goes against the "File Hosting" section of our Terms of Service. We also place a limit of 10MB on individual files, to prevent users from abusing our free hosting service by using it as a file service. Since several of your files exceed 10MB, your map files will be automatically deleted by the server within the next 4 hours.

Hosting accounts may not be used to store backups, personal files, or non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for. Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed from non-upgraded accounts.

For this reason, we cannot upgrade your account at this time.

Thank you,

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Closing due to suspension applied for violation of our Terms of Service; if you feel this is an error you are welcome to open an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.