Request For Unmetered Disk Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

raie

Reaction score
I am humbly requesting for my account to have unlimited disk space. thank you in advance

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for your request! Before we can upgrade you, you will need to be using at least 50% of your current 512MB disk space limit. Right now, you're using 8MB. ;)

Thank you,

raie

Reaction score
oh ok. sorry for that. maybe in the near future then. thanks for the time.

raie

Reaction score

raie

Reaction score

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
maybe in the near future then
The requirements for unmetered disk space are:
* The account has been active for at least 7 days.
* The account must be using at least half (50%) of it's current disk space allotment.
* The account must have a valid (i.e. working) website that follows the Terms of Service (TOS).

this upgrade is completely free

AFTER you account is set for unmetered disk space there are these and other limits...

x10hosting's free-hosting accounts may not be used to store backups - OR personal files - OR non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the free-hosting account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for

Files over 10 MiB (or larger) in size - that have been on the server (in any folder) for more than about 4 hours - will be automatically removed from a non-upgraded free-hosting account

Personal galleries are limited to 500 MiB of disk space for images and videos
Flash arcade sites are limited to 500 MiB of disk space for the game files

Each file and folder - on your account - are counted towards your [ inode ] limit - (think folders + files + Emails + images + all other types) - 50,000 is the maximum

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
maybe in the near future then
The requirements for unmetered disk space are:
* The account has been active for at least 7 days.
* The account must be using at least half (50%) of it's current disk space allotment.
* The account must have a valid (i.e. working) website that follows the Terms of Service (TOS).

this upgrade is completely free

AFTER you account is set for unmetered disk space there are these and other limits...

x10hosting's free-hosting accounts may not be used to store backups - OR personal files - OR non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the free-hosting account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for

Files over 10 MiB (or larger) in size - that have been on the server (in any folder) for more than about 4 hours - will be automatically removed from a non-upgraded free-hosting account

Personal galleries are limited to 500 MiB of disk space for images and videos
Flash arcade sites are limited to 500 MiB of disk space for the game files

Each file and folder - on your account - are counted towards your [ inode ] limit - (think folders + files + Emails + images + all other types) - 50,000 is the maximum

Status
Not open for further replies.