request for unsuspension of behalf of "albchong"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrchong

Reaction score
Is there any chance of getting the account "albchong" unsuspended (on behalf of my wife). A request was generated about2 months ago. The reason given for unsuspension was the transfer of the account to another server. According to the information given there is no support to create a trouble ticket as the server doesn't support this. Just like my wife, I too am confused. BTW - many thanks for the swift resolution of the previous request.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there any chance of getting the account "albchong" unsuspended (on behalf of my wife). A request was generated about2 months ago.

Code:
    * vBulletin albchong
    * Username albchong  
    * Node getupdated
    * Main Domain
         adaptogen.x10hosting.com
    * Status (history) Suspended
    * Suspension Date 2010-06-10 13:48:00
    * Suspension Reason user transfered to another server.

His wife's original request:

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-h...en-transferred-another-server.html#post694258

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there any chance of getting the account "albchong" unsuspended (on behalf of my wife). A request was generated about2 months ago. The reason given for unsuspension was the transfer of the account to another server. According to the information given there is no support to create a trouble ticket as the server doesn't support this. Just like my wife, I too am confused. BTW - many thanks for the swift resolution of the previous request.

Sorry I misread your post.

Can you please open a ticket with your wife`s account?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As we have not received any replies i am marking this ticket as resolved. If you have any further issues please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.