Request how to insert ads in tutorials here

Status
Not open for further replies.

litetaker

Reaction score
IMPORTANT!!!

The following has been mentioned as the way to add an advert in wordpress for Advanced plan
For the Advanced plan:
You'll need to edit the footer.php that is located in the "wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME" (Where I put YOURTHEME, it should be the theme you're using). You can edit the file by using an FTP client, or FileManager (from cPanel). Open the footer.php and add the Advanced Ad code at the very top. And that's it, save the file and you'll have the ad working.
NOTE FOR THE ADVANCED PLAN: To make the ad look nicer, you can add the following code to center it:
Code:
<div align="center">ADVANCED AD CODE HERE</div>
Since, according to your TOS, ads should be visible without the need to scroll down the page,wouldn't adding the ad to the footer violate this requirement as most likely the person would need to scroll down for viewing the ad?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
IMPORTANT!!!

The following has been mentioned as the way to add an advert in wordpress for Advanced plan

Since, according to your TOS, ads should be visible without the need to scroll down the page,wouldn't adding the ad to the footer violate this requirement as most likely the person would need to scroll down for viewing the ad?

That only applies for the corporate plan.

Sorry everyone for not writing tutorials. I'll try to get back at it.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I have updated my tutorials coming soon list and will be doing them all this weekend.

Moodle written.

Last edited:

matfor1

Reaction score
Zencart, anyone? I'd really appreciate some pointers please. I have no x10 ad up yet, I'm worried my account will get suspended, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! (new to zencart)

Cheers.
PS: Even better if you could forward all help to shinobi@midnightsun.exofire.net as I don't usually have time to regularly check here.

exdous

Reaction score
FYI- For SMF tutorial in the first option make sure that after installed to see in menu that language is English and NOT English-utf8 or it will not show up. change language through server settings.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've added b2evolution with Fantastico and I've searched the forum for how to add ads to it with no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

anirtak143

Reaction score
I've added b2evolution with Fantastico and I've searched the forum for how to add ads to it with no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

i tried editing some php files but ads dont show up.. hopefully php masters can get this one.. ^^ b2 is a bit hard to add adverts on.

elixiumgothic

Reaction score
I used Microsoft FrontPage to build my site, so how do I add the advertise? (I need a tutorial asap, please!)

Ev1Lryu

Reaction score
Hi, i need to know how to add the text ads to vTiger... Just out of curiousity, if i just use an iframe to display my vtiger pages, would that meet the tos?

Ev1Lryu

Reaction score
NEVERMIND, figured it out! If anyone else needs to know just pm me, i'd be happy to help.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Dragonfly CMS please?

I can't figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.