Request to upgrade to the new free plan an some question

Status
Not open for further replies.

somethink

Reaction score
Well, since i'm a bit new here, i have some question to x10hosting support here ^^ (Although idk whether should i post here or to send an open ticket)
Here's the question:
1. I'm indonesians and want to create the indonesian language based site, is it okay here? (Goddamn i hate to be banned or suspended.. ) If not, can i still using indonesians lang as my writing lang. but provide the reader with translator?
2. The unmetered... If someday i need more mysql acc or what, can i purchase the add-on for it? Like 1 mysql acc. 10$? :biggrin:
3. I have another site that currently serving the reader with x10 black list-termed stuff..(Although it's not in x10 acc nor illegal there) Can i link my site here to there?

Oh, and i request for the unmetered free-hosting thing.. :) What information i should provide here?

Thanks before ;)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, since i'm a bit new here, i have some question to x10hosting support here ^^ (Although idk whether should i post here or to send an open ticket)
Here's the question:
1. I'm indonesians and want to create the indonesian language based site, is it okay here? (Goddamn i hate to be banned or suspended.. ) If not, can i still using indonesians lang as my writing lang. but provide the reader with translator?
You can create an indonesian based site, but there need to be an easily accessible full translation available at all times. Using a automated translation, such as but not limited to google translate, is not sufficient enough for this as they often fail to translate properly. The translation need to be manual.

2. The unmetered... If someday i need more mysql acc or what, can i purchase the add-on for it? Like 1 mysql acc. 10$? :biggrin:
There's an option to double all resources, which can be applied two time meaning you can get four times the number of databases you have now. Currently those plans are not updated to the unmetered plan.

3. I have another site that currently serving the reader with x10 black list-termed stuff..(Although it's not in x10 acc nor illegal there) Can i link my site here to there?
Depends what it is, as some parts of the TOS includes linking to such content as are prohibited by TOS.

Oh, and i request for the unmetered free-hosting thing.. :) What information i should provide here?

Thanks before ;)
I have upgraded your hosting package, you should see the changes shortly if you don't already.

Last edited:

somethink

Reaction score
The translation need to be manual? 0.o oh gosh.. That's really hard x.x I'll try, though.. But i hope the translator just will do fine >.<

Thanks for the upgrade then ;) Glad to see the fast support here :D

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.