Request: Unmetered disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

syberpro

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying x10hosting I tried many before and this one is top notch. It's nice to see the uptime on the hosting this is why I switched to x10hosting.

I was wondering is it possible to have unlimited disc space I uploaded around 20 images on my website and now im getting short on space out of the 512mb. Hopefully this can be sorted it out :)

Keep it good X10hosting :)

syberpro

Reaction score
I know the staff has been busy lately. I also forgot to mention I can't seem to login on outlook with my email I created on x10hosting!

Thanks for your help in advance ! :)

lylex10h

Reaction score
If 20 images are taking up 512MB, you need to either reduce the file size of your images or use a service such as Flickr. That's almost 25MB an image.

In cPanel, click on "Email Accounts", then "More" right of the email account and then "Configure Email Client". This page will have scripts and manual settings.

syberpro

Reaction score
Don't worry its not 20 images that take all that space. Mostly the wordpress,theme,configurations, widget ect...

Any moderator around to see this request?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All requests regarding changes to the account needs to come from the forum account that is linked, there's no hosting linked to the account you post from, so as it stands right now we have no idea which account is yours to even take a look and review the account for a possible upgrade.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account

syberpro

Reaction score
All requests regarding changes to the account needs to come from the forum account that is linked, there's no hosting linked to the account you post from, so as it stands right now we have no idea which account is yours to even take a look and review the account for a possible upgrade.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account
Alright well it seems I can't link my forum account with the forum it says Fatal error occured.

Last edited:

gumx10ho

Reaction score

Hi Anna,

When trying to link accounts it gives me a fatal error. Can you look into this please?

username: gumx10ho

Attachments

• z10 file link error.JPG
    z10 file link error.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 2

gumx10ho

Reaction score

Hi Anna, has there been any update with the unmetered hosting? I would like to know as soon as possible please.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anna, has there been any update with the unmetered hosting? I would like to know as soon as possible please.
As it is now you wouldn't qualify, a directory listing of your files would not be the same as a working website, which is one of the requirements.
You're also slightly under half your space on usage, so you do not really meet that requirement either right now.

And for the record, your forum account is already linked since you are using the automatically created one.

Alright well it seems I can't link my forum account with the forum it says Fatal error occured.

Hosting username: flashfir
email : syberpro@hotmail.com

I have checked on your account and it does qualify so I'll go ahead and upgrade it. I'll see if I can have someone look into why you can't link this forum account, but in the meanwhile could you please login using the already linked one (one was automatically created during sign up with the same username as your hosting, should also be the same password).

You should see the package change reflected shortly.

gumx10ho

Reaction score
As it is now you wouldn't qualify, a directory listing of your files would not be the same as a working website, which is one of the requirements.
You're also slightly under half your space on usage, so you do not really meet that requirement either right now.

And for the record, your forum account is already linked since you are using the automatically created one.

I have checked on your account and it does qualify so I'll go ahead and upgrade it. I'll see if I can have someone look into why you can't link this forum account, but in the meanwhile could you please login using the already linked one (one was automatically created during sign up with the same username as your hosting, should also be the same password).

You should see the package change reflected shortly.

Ms. Anna, I cannot fully upload my files because of the restriction on the website. I cannot import the data needed to suceed in transferring my website in. So how should I proceed? Is this not a good option for me to use unless my site is brand new?

Status
Not open for further replies.