Requesting account deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelibeli74

Reaction score
Please delete my account. My cpanel name is kelibeli. Thank you.
please delete my account!!

---------- Post added 09-07-2011 at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-06-2011 at 02:00 PM ----------

Umm hello again I'm requesting for deletion of my account!! Is anyone there?

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
They will get around to it. If you let it get suspended it will be automatically deleted in 2 weeks.

kelibeli74

Reaction score
They will get around to it. If you let it get suspended it will be automatically deleted in 2 weeks.
Thanks for your response. I really would like to just have it deleted, unless ofcourse i can change the name cus i really don't like the current site name i have.

Again thanks for your response.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Hoping for a response i actually want this account deleted PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Please close this account cpanel kelibeli i really don't need this account!!!

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please fill out this form to get your account deleted:
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Do note that the policy is to suspend the account and let the system take care of the actual deletion, all staff members would not have access to hit the delete button.

kelibeli74

Reaction score
cPanel username:kelibeli

(x) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've placed your account into a suspended status. This will give you 14 days to change your mind about deleting your account, should you choose to do so. Thank you for using x10hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.