Resolved Requesting Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinglori

Reaction score
My site, usually located at http://jingloria.x10.mx/ , has been 404'd as of late and apparently it had been removed for waiting too long during suspension, during which an email was not sent to me.
From what I've heard, this has happened to a fair handful of people.

I would appreciate if my site could be restored. As long as I get the email reminders, I will be able to remember to log in the requisite amount of times.
Thank you.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
We already discussed this in Discord, but for anyone else reading...

Please not that the activity requirement of x10Hosting free is one login to your portal every 30 days. Your last login was in December. If you don't log in for 30 days, your account is eligible for suspension and after another 21 it is eligible for deletion. Due to the server migration, reminders were not sent out and accounts over 60 days inactive were deleted per policy. Due to the lack of reminder emails, you will get a one-time-only restoration of your account. Please make sure to sign in every 30 days in the future, even if you don't get an email reminder.

@Anna can you please see if this account is eligible for a one-time restoration?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should now be restored.

I advice you to not rely on email as your sole reminder to login, it has been known to end up in spam folders for some as well. In my opinion it is also wise to login a bit more often then once a month, as a means to keep yourself informed about upcoming changes.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@jinglori Is your issue resolved? Please let us know if you need any help or this thread will be closed soon.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@jinglori I'm closing this thread due to lack of activity. Please create a new thread if the need arises. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.