In Progress requesting unsuspension

electroncom

Reaction score
Please unsuspend my account

electronicsandgifts.com

I am sending this again since it does not show and not sure if my last message worked.

Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is currently suspended due to a disallowed script being present.
As such the suspension will stand.

electroncom

Reaction score
But how can I remove it unless I can log in to remove it. Please just let me know what to remove and I will do it. Or if there is another way to remove the issue. Thanks

electroncom

Reaction score
Please help me get my account back. If I can at least FTP or loggin for 24 hours I can remove or fix whatever is needed. I have had this account set up exactly the same for several years with no issues. I do not understand the sudden problem. No warning and then suspension. Now I am not even given the opportunity to fix the issue. Why is that?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
ToS violations are permanent suspensions, meaning the account will remain suspended until terminated.

ToS Section 7 said:
Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the Terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or in part to an account holder that has been suspended.

electroncom

Reaction score
When I signed up I was given no such disclaimer and had the site up as it was for several years with no issues. The plugin in question is not even active on the site. Fan Machine. I have also never even used it. I purchased the site from someone else as it was. I just want to be able to delete the plugin and get my site back.

Thank you

electroncom

Reaction score
Hi,

I just reviewed the TOS and it states that I am not allowed to run scripts. As far as I am aware my site was not running any. I would at least like a chance to be able to backup my site and download it so I can transfer it elsewhere. I have been with you guys for many years without any issue and now all of a sudden this comes up. I have not modified my site in well over a year and as I stated the Fan Machine plugin, if that was the issue, is and has always been disabled and never even configured. I purchased the entire site of plugins as a package and only used the basics.

Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The Fan Machine would be a script that runs without supervision, it may not run continuously per se but be invoked by crons, it advertises it self as posting content on other sites on autopilot which would make it a script that auto-generate content, it would also be deemed a bot (posting to other sites without human interaction).

If you agree to fully remove that script (WP Fan Machine) from the account I can do a one time exception and unsuspend the account.

Note that the scanners we have in place to find prohibited scripts does not know if the script is active or not, it sees that it is present, and you may have gotten away until now as this particular script may have been a recent addition to the scanners, we update the scanners frequently to be able to find the new versions as well as new scripts that pop up.

electroncom

Reaction score
Yes I will absolutely remove immediately. I apologize for late reply since for some reason I do not receive post updates. I will keep my eye on this thread and remove the offending Fan Machine right away.

Thank you

electroncom

Reaction score
Hi,

I do no mean to bug, just did not want to miss this opportunity to get my site back up. Messaged you real late last night so may be lost in the pile.

I will surely remove the offending WP Fan Machine immediately. If there is anything other issue please let me know.

Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account.

electroncom

Reaction score
On last thing is there anyway to have my disk space increased please if possible so I can add more products.

Thank you