requesting unsuspension

aclw1x10

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have a website suspension saying my content is not valide/appropriate (photo test website from pass vacation).

May you take a look to unsuspend?

Arnaud

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have a website suspension saying my content is not valide/appropriate (photo test website from pass vacation).

May you take a look to unsuspend?

Arnaud
Unfortunately the suspension is due to a ToS violation, as such it would need to stand.

The script you host is part of the prohibited scripts as per ToS, I bolded the relevant part
ToS said:
  • Prohibited Scripts
    Space provided by x10Hosting is to be used to create a functional website, we do not allow bots, content scrapers, or any other script that runs continuously on your account. Any scripts that are executed via cron or manually must be directly related to your website. The below scripts and types of scripts are also prohibited on our free hosting service:

• Clickbait, 'locker', or 'paywall' scripts without prior approval.
    • URL shortener services.
    • File or image hosting services or scripts.
    • Owncloud or similar scripts.

aclw1x10

Reaction score
Hi,

How could i identify the bot your are mentioning?
If it was installed by me and was against the rules, I wasn't aware.

I have a joomla, a WordPress, a media management cms (to show pictures, as an amator photographer).

Maybe something was against you ToS (definitely something was against it)).

I would like to remove it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is the media management cms you use (or at least I suspect that is the script you use for that purpose).

The script in question is actually a image host script with the potential to allow others to host images on your account (like imgur does for instance). That functionality would make chevereto a script that is against ToS.

I'd suggest looking at a script labeled as a gallery script, or use the built in gallery options that exist within WordPress or Joomla.

Since this is a "minor" infraction I'll unsuspend your account, but you need to be rather quick about removing that script as to not get hit by a suspension again for it.

aclw1x10

Reaction score
Thank you. I will remove chevereto completely and see if its now ok.

Could it be a gallery proofing sub-cms?

I use it to setup a photographer web site and test everything before asking client to use it.

Arnaud

aclw1x10

Reaction score
Thank you. I will remove chevereto completely and see if its now ok.

Could it be a gallery proofing sub-cms?

I use it to setup a photographer web site and test everything before asking client to use it.

Arnaud