requesting unsuspension

usjoseH

Reaction score
Hi, X10 hosting staff.

For some reason I don't know, my account was suspended. Please, tell me the reason why my account has been suspended and/or, please unsuspend it. I've been trying of posting this ticket, but the server hasn't allowed me to do so.

Thank you very much. For these years of uninterrupted service.

UsjoseH

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked with the forum account you are posting from, could you please provide the domain of the account?

usjoseH

Reaction score
Hi, Anna. I'm glad to know again from you.

Since I can't get to CPanel, I'can't read my x10 domain. I was generally using a parked domain for accessing the webpage. It is www.candance.tk. I hope this will be of help to link to the x10hosting domain. Account ID is 7985. Should I write here the email associated with the account?

God bless you.

usjoseH

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I was able to find the account using that domain, we can search with a variety of information to find accounts, domain is usually the least sensitive information in a public environment which is why we most often ask for that.

I also found out that you do in fact not have an x10hosting domain, your main domain is a co.cc one which I believe is rather non-functional as a service nowadays.

I have unsuspended your account.

For the record, the forum account that is linked with your hosting account is: candancegroup93 please use that for support in the future as that makes it easier for us to find the account directly.

usjoseH

Reaction score
Hi, Anna.

Thank you very much for your help. I wish that every aspect of you life is filled with abundance of Happiness, health and prosperity.

God bless You.

José