Reset account

Status
Not open for further replies.

arqui.joana32

Reaction score
Hello
I installed wordpress in my account, but somehow i messed it up,trying to copy my old backup to this new one, and now i cannot put it right.

User:jungjane

Is it possible to reset my free hosting service so i have it clean and make things right?
Because i want to use the same account details like email ,username,etc

Thanks in advance

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
All you have to do is delete all of the wordpress files and the databases. You can do it in cPanel.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no option for RESET.Only thing we can do is TERMINATE your account.SO that you can signup and start from scratch

Last edited:

arqui.joana32

Reaction score
ok ,then, i would like to have my account terminated so i cant start a new one.

ty

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

how can i do that?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you wish to terminate your free hosting account at x10Hosting please please reply to this thread with all of the information enclosed in quotes below;
Please reply to this thread - do not start a new thread. Be sure to include your cPanel username where indicated and insert an X inside the parentheses where indicated.

" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

arqui.joana32

Reaction score
" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username:

(x) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Account has been terminated.

Please start the sign-up from within your account panel to have the new account automatically linked with the current email on file and your current forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.