"Resource Limit Hit issue from last 2 0days

Status
Not open for further replies.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying that it never comes unsuspended? Or that it unsuspends, but then suspends immediately?

mahavircomputers

Reaction score
every time it shows same message , site is not opening , no access to my site , only Message i am getting every time , " Resource Limit hit " , hows that possible , if its not working. Even i have deleted all plugins , Themes via Control panel .

markhere

Reaction score
It's a problem with x10 resource limit not resetting. Open support ticket but expect a long long wait for an answer or resolution.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
When I go to your URL, I see a blank page, not the Resource Limit page.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Information protection is top concern now-a-days due to increase in number of online risks. Your data on Android cellphone is susceptible to risks if not properly secured. These times your Smartphone contains quite a

From your last blog entry. Seems to be working now.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see other pages fine. Please could you post a link to the page that isn't working. It is loading fine here.
Contact Form said:
Here you can get in touch with the TecheBlog Team for various reasons. If you want to advertise with us, tip us, sponsor us, give us feedback, send that awesome device for a review or just anything else you want to share with us, use thi...

mahavircomputers

Reaction score
Now , pages are working , But Widget , Menu , are not working , also some of Plugins are not working .

Page is loading fast but its not opening full , some time it open 70% some time 50% .

Status
Not open for further replies.