[Resquest] Entry Processes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi X10 !

Actually I'm working on a website and browse to find bugs and check if all rights.

I'm the only one can access the website due to .htaccess block all IP, except my, and somestimes I can get the "reach limit ressources". I have check in my cPanel and seem to be from the Entry Processes, I can regulary see the limit reached 5/5 and 1 or 2 pending processes.

So, my special little afraid request is, possible to you to bump to 10 (or a bit more) my entry proc' limit ?

If answer is no... check this cute smilie --> :( .. and .. answer me again no.

Thank's advance for ur time !

edit: lol, I'm sad at the point of writed Resquest instead of Request* ... sorry guy !

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Patrick,

Sorry, but we can't change the entry process limit for free hosting accounts. Entry processes refers to the number of concurrent processes belonging to your account. This shouldn't be a problem, unless you are receiving a large number of concurrent visitors or have several cron jobs running. If you hit your entry process limit, your website will be temporarily disabled until the number of processes you are using has decreased.

Thank you,

securi10

Reaction score
Dear Admin i need help Regarding my hosting space
my Domain Is hackhippo.x10.bz
i want to create email address but its showing error " You currently use the maximum number of email accounts. If you need additional email accounts, contact your hosting provider"

there is no email address pleas correct this problem thanks

Patrick.B

Reaction score
This shouldn't be a problem, unless you are receiving a large number of concurrent visitors or have several cron jobs running.

It seem to be a problem, I'm the only one can access the website, due to blocking by .htaccess, and regulary I receive the error message from webserver saying, "Limite ressources is reached", after check in cPanel, entry processes is up to 5/5.

So, what can I do to resolve this and be sure will not be back when I will make it public ?

Status
Not open for further replies.