Restoring after suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickybray

Prime Account
Reaction score
My account was suspended apparently for inactivity. I had paid the $3 annual fee, but ran over that time. Then I went back in and received an option to pay $4.95 to reinstate the account, which I paid on Dec. 22nd. but this evidently had no effect, since I still don't have my account.

Can you help me figure out what options I have? I'd like to simply reinstate and if that involves another fee I don't see where else to pay or how much. Thank you.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I don't see an account under your forum name. If it was over a month after the time for the no inactivity timer, your account would have been suspended and terminated.
I can get an admin to look into it but i don't think your account can be restored.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What is/was the username for your cPanel?

If the account had been suspended for long enough to be terminated, paying the fee would have no affect, nor would that automatically unsuspend the account a request would still have been needed through the account panel.

rickybray

Prime Account
Reaction score
Cpanel - well I'm not sure. Perhaps rickybray60? or the site name, revivaloutreachcenter

"If the account had been suspended for long enough to be terminated..." How long is that? and if terminated then all files would be erased?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
cpanel usernames are restricted to never be longer than 8 characters so neither of those two names you gave are valid because they are too long. And yes, when an account is terminated, then all files are permanently erased. TOS states that the user is responsible for his or her own backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.