Retrieving Files of Suspended Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawntc

Reaction score
My account was suspended due to inactivity, and because of the backend upgrades I've been unable to re-create my account for about two months. I've switched to a different host so I could have my website back up and running, but as a result of all this I've lost the content for my blog. I was running a Wordpress blog when my account got suspended. Ideally I'd like to get my account un-suspended so I can export my content, but if I could at least get the Wordpress data exported from the database I think I could do something with that too.

Is something like this possible? Or is the content lost and gone forever?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The only account I can see as having been associated with that forum account was terminated well over a year ago (October 12th 2018).

If you are talking about an account that is currently suspended, I'd need to know the details so I can look it up.

shawntc

Reaction score
What all do you need? The url was shawntc.x10host.com, with shawncontant.com set up as a domain name. The really weird thing is according to the Wayback Machine, the website was still up as late as June 2019 and I can basically guarantee I was still posting after that. So I'd assume I had some kind of active account right up until the most recent suspension for inactivity.

(Edit: shawncontant.com is currently pointing to my new host so it'll work, but shawntc.x10host.com won't)

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
usually when your suspended, you have 25-30 days to reactivate.
After that 25-30 days you get an additional 25 to 30 days to
unsuspend it, then files are normally deleted.

if you were suspended in like october 2019 your files are gone by now.
that is likely what happened to shawntc.x10host.com

Status
Not open for further replies.