Review/Comment my website

bunguer

Reaction score
JoaoL-Art

It is still pretty simple, but It's still a WIP, but still I would like some comments on whatever you feel like.
In the gallery if you right-click "Open image in new window" it will give a higher resolution picture.

The next section I am thinking on doing is the tutorials section, I think it helps to get more views.

Sohail

Reaction score
That's really professional! :O

I think you might be good enough to become a Flash designer for my site! I am offering upto 1000 credits ;).

There is a link in my signature to the thread. I'll give your site 9/10 the only thing it needs right now is content :).

sunils

Reaction score
Good site. its professional and good effects has been used.

LHVWB

Reaction score
nice flash skills, now you just need content.
9/10,

FalseHope

Reaction score
Looks good so far. Just add a few more pages to make it an actual "site" instead of a "page".

tittat

Reaction score
reaaly cool and looking great.looking professional.keep on working.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice and professional website, this is a very nice start to a very great website, and i would love to see more of it when it's fully finished.

9 out of 10 right now, but i think if you add more content it will become 10/10.

Nice going and keep it up.

Turtle Dude

Reaction score
Really well made!!!

wow nice flash skills. The site is simple in design, but very effective!

well done i dont really see how you can improve it :biggrin:

Mekryd

Reaction score
Looks nice. Very professional looking. No color clashing, easy to navigate, and the things on display look nice themselves. Very nice on the user-side, though I'm worried about the search-engine end of the design.

I noticed that you used an iframe to hold the stuff on the front page. Is there a reason for this? There's only one webpage in the frame...

Frames and iframes make things complicated for web crawlers like Google's, as does Flash. As it stands, with both of those being used, it makes it harder for search engines to even know that your gallery page exists (all they see is a page with an iframe that they won't associate with the front page). They also make loading times more annoying as they add extra files which need to be individually downloaded. Having a frame for a single webpage doesn't do much more than add an extra layer of download time and search-page incompatibility.

You could solve the frame problem by simply pasting the frame code into the webpage and recentering it (I noticed you put a lot of spaces to tinker with the centering in the original code), or by adding links to the page in the 'noframes' tag. The flash is nice looking, just keep it as it is, really.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Vey nice site. I like your site. It has very much professional look. good, keep it up.