Review my 3 month old website

s603zone

Reaction score
HI guys

I am much satisfied with x10hosting's free package :)

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow! I really love the design/template. I assume you made all of the wallpapers yourself, otherwise you could be infringing copyright. The only thing I would say is not to use URL masking on your co.cc redirect, as it can cause confusion-and plus you're then stuck with the co.cc favicon, and their "Powered by CO.CC" in your title bar. Otherwise, great site, and well designed :)

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
It looks nice, although fairly typical for Wscript. Still, you have some nice wallpapers on there. Where do you source them from?

--- Mr. DOS

hezuo

Reaction score
your site has a great design, but it takes some time to load.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It look OK but you don't have any text in your, by the way excellent, logo. People have to see the name of the site right away if you want them to remember it.

Background is too annoying and destructs attention. I'm using 1680x1050 and my eyes started to heart after few minutes cos the starts were all over the place. Just put some nice gradient or blend the stars by making them darker so they are not noticeable when you don't look at them. That's the secret of a good background. Put some details in it but make it noticeable only when somebody looks at it.

By the way, excellent site.
9/10

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow! I really love the design/template. I assume you made all of the wallpapers yourself, otherwise you could be infringing copyright. The only thing I would say is not to use URL masking on your co.cc redirect, as it can cause confusion-and plus you're then stuck with the co.cc favicon, and their "Powered by CO.CC" in your title bar. Otherwise, great site, and well designed :)

+1 for that.

site is very nice.

Just don't forward the domain
Change the dns servers to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

And park the domain in your cpanel.

That takes hardly 5 min.

And DNS propagation may takes 24 to 48 hours.

Last edited:

Awesomexr

Reaction score
I really like the design, the colours, they all go well together. I would add a bit more text, it seems to me like there is just pictures on the homepage, which can get a bit frustrating. :) Also it's more search engine friendly with more text.

Last edited:

s603zone

Reaction score
+1 for that.

site is very nice.

Just don't forward the domain
Change the dns servers to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

And park the domain in your cpanel.

That takes hardly 5 min.

And DNS propagation may takes 24 to 48 hours.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions. :) I have tried to apply your precious suggestions.