Review My Blog Site

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
hey Guys , whats up , i really need ur feed back about my blog site so i can improve the design , its not finished yet but i wanna know where i should add styles n improvments , fonts ! sidebar ! comment area ! header !

and thanks :)

here is the blog url

http://mu3z.com

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Cool site :)
The links and text in the right panel should be 1px more big (is my view) :)

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Perfect example of minimalistic design. If I'm going to rate something 10/10 on this forum this blog is a perfect candidate. Only thing I found bad about the design is exactly what Punk said. Your menu font (on the right panel) is to small. Fix that and you'll be the only one here to get 10/10 form me :)

Of course if you haven't made it yourself this doesn't count :)

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
Thanks Punk and Thanks leviathon yes iam gonna increase the font size , and yep i do created by myself but and its like my 5th or 6th design but i got frustrated when i visit other blogs cause of thier designs , but this time i decided to make it simple :)

playminigames

Reaction score
Yes this is the perfect example of minimalistic design for a blog, i hate all of the slow graphically enhanced blogs, when blogs shouldnt be slow loading. I cant see anything that you can improve on, great job!

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I like the design of this blog alot. I think it is clean and simple and is very well designed. I don't think I can find any problems with it.

One of the things that I like the most about this blog is the graphics, such as your logo.

Well Done!

dhruv227

Reaction score
One of the best minimalistic designs i have seen till date. Color scheme rocks. Display of the logos rock. Logo is cool.

Total Rating : 9.5/10
No site's perfect.