Review my blog

mukuld

Reaction score
I have created a new blog about things I know. The address is http://www.pcdocs.co.cc/

I would love to read what do you guys think about my blog. So, please check it and write something.

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks, nice. The articles I read was well written.

The only "problem" I found is the link for rss for comments, I only found it as I happened to hover over the right area. The link text is the same as the background, or at least very close to.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
you site is v good keep your work and make your site more good..
regards

mukuld

Reaction score
Looks, nice. The articles I read was well written.

The only "problem" I found is the link for rss for comments, I only found it as I happened to hover over the right area. The link text is the same as the background, or at least very close to.
Thank you for taking such a close look into my site. My blog is built on wordpress platform and I still don't know how to chage the css of my wordpress theme. I will definitely try to find a solution in a couple of days. Thanks you again.
Edit:
you site is v good keep your work and make your site more good..
regards
Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot to me, really. Thanks a lot. :lockd:

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for taking such a close look into my site. My blog is built on wordpress platform and I still don't know how to chage the css of my wordpress theme. I will definitely try to find a solution in a couple of days. Thanks you again.

If you need help customizing wordpress, I'd be happy to help.

You can find the css file through the built in theme editor, usually the css file is the first to open when you click on the link to the editor. You can find the editor link under appearance area. Finding what class/rule to change might be a bit trickier though.

mukuld

Reaction score
If you need help customizing wordpress, I'd be happy to help.

You can find the css file through the built in theme editor, usually the css file is the first to open when you click on the link to the editor. You can find the editor link under appearance area. Finding what class/rule to change might be a bit trickier though.
I have gone through the "Styles.css" file in the theme editor section. I can't really figure out which line to edit to change the color of the Comment Feed link. Can you help me with that? Oh, and I also want to change the color of my Post Titles.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
for the rss in comments, find this: #extrastuff a {color:#222; font-size:0.8em;} edit the color:#222; part.

for the post titles, find this line: .topPost h2.topTitle a { edit the color:#fff; in that class.

tittat

Reaction score
I found your blog very interesting to read and i love your design,is it a custom build one?
Good Luck :)

mukuld

Reaction score
for the rss in comments, find this: #extrastuff a {color:#222; font-size:0.8em;} edit the color:#222; part.

for the post titles, find this line: .topPost h2.topTitle a { edit the color:#fff; in that class.
Thank you for helping me Anna. I have already changed the title color. I will chage the comment feed link color soon.

I found your blog very interesting to read and i love your design,is it a custom build one?
Good Luck :)
I appreciate your response. No, it isn't a custom one. It's a wordpress theme named Pixeled.