Review my 'Cheap' Laptop Selling Site *Critics wanted

rooz4631

Reaction score
Guys I need your help as much as you can what do u think how can i make it better?:dunno:
www.d2d.ae i want all types critism

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The site looks nice, however I would get a not so pixelated "Cash on delivery" image, to be quite frank that one looks like crap compared to the other images on the site.

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

The website looks clean enough. it takes some time to load though on my laptop .. don't know why?!?

Website all works fine though ... good job!

xmzsh0rty

Reaction score
The layout is clean and works as a functional online store, the only thing I can really say is to perhaps redesign the logo? It's a bit too simple..or maybe use different colors for it instead of the silver/white.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site looks great and i don't think it requires any modification. By the way in which country ur shipping is available?

praytell24

Reaction score
It looks very clean and professional. My only advice is to add more products.

rooz4631

Reaction score
Thanks alot guys currently ive got shipping to UAE running well, i got a few things to sort out with the international shipping including the problem of tax leaving this country. Can anyone confirm if i gift wrap a laptop if they still tear it open at the checkpoints upon arrival of the delivering countries? (It would solve a big problem;))

gptsven

Reaction score
loads very slow for me, i was about to click it away and then it suddently started to load.

design is clean and nice :) good job

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't have to care for tax in india (if I'm right).