Woderfull , its a good site i hope u took some pain to design it ...rigth,,,,

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site.... Image effects are amazing

somegood

Reaction score
I think you can make a better layout for the site. The ads are all mixed up with the rest of the content and the content is kinda un-organized. A more sturctured layout may fit you well.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the layout. And your color scheme should be the same as the home page on all pages. Speaking of colors I'm not a huge fan of the coral, and while interesting your logo doesn't say anything about General Knowledge - I realize that GK is an abbreviation for it, still I find it lacking.

THe info on a plus side is very informative, with some work I think you could have an outstanding site.

Hope my comments were of use. ;)

slacker3

Reaction score
Code:
A scientist who weight people immediately before and after death concluded that the human soul weighs 21g.
is that true? :)

You've got an typo in your <title>, also the text is sometimes partially hidden (firefox/linux).
It would be an good idea to assign class names to your div's (class="textbox", for example) an put your CSS in an external file, so it's easier to change the appearance of your site.

http://www.w3schools.com/Css/css_howto.asp

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
"This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions." - This text is under an image and is unreadable (again using FF in Linux)

Is it your website making the thunder noise or my music? If it's your website then KILL, it isn't necessary and it's crashing my computer!

I quite like the template, the colours go well with each other, and I love what the images do in the seven wonder of the world thing :)

~Callum