Review my photography website..

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nicely done, RSS feed is good additional feature.
Some images a little slow to load but not unbearably so.

chessteaching48

Reaction score
I like your site. It looks very nice.

Some suggestions:
  1. At the moment it is somewhat bilingual. The main content seems to be English, but `Gallerij`, ´Zoeken´, ´Gallerijarchief´, ´selecteer zoekvelden´, as well as `Beschrijving`, ´Land´, etc. are Dutch.
  2. Some of the random images are selected more than once.
  3. Add an about page

Chess Improvement

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Loads real slow sir.
You need to take care of CSS files
I can help you to get it faster.But the images are excellent.Any one should praise them.But site is to be made to match the quality of photographs.

Reaction score
@chessteaching48: corrected the language problem... made english as default.. the duplication random images should dtop once i upload more images..

@vv.bbcc19: i do not know much about css or php... i just used a default gallery script... will try changing themes and if loads slow even then, i will pm you.. hope thats ok :) and thanks for the compliment :)

edmund81

Reaction score
The website has a very nice design, and the photos are great also. Maybe you could try adding a favicon (actually it just appeared, but maybe you could make it a bit clearer) now to make it look a bit more professional, but to be honest that's the only real problem I can see. By the way it took a bit of time to start loading but that might be a problem with the servers.

hrvat

Reaction score
Hello !
Nice site..
Photos must be better and your Header text have to large Font size.
regards