Review My Site

parallax

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Site is still in the building process and so I won't have a lot of information on my site, but anyway you can take a look and do let me know how my site is.

http://proxia.co.cc

I've got a few articles that you can take, if you need them...
:)

You can also place your 468 x 60 ads on my site

Well, hope to complete my site as soon as possible

Thanks!

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
The template looks quite nice, and I like the rotating picturebar. The site loads a little bit too slowly but that probably can't be easily fixed. ;)

There were also a few site errors (I am using firefox).
HTML Errors: 66
CSS Errors: 19

And also a javascript error using firebug, "DetectFlashVer is not defined".

Apart from those errors I though that the site was good. 7/10 :biggrin:

parallax

Reaction score
I got into the world of programming only 2 months back, and so I have to learn a lot...
:biggrin:

Anyway, thanks a lot for your review and will look into it

Last edited:

techjester

Reaction score
Site looks good and navigates well although subject to the 'tiny text' issue seen on so many CMS sites. Your writing style is nice. Keep it p and you will be able to attract other authors to assist in keeping fresh content - I hear this is what brings people back most.

Regards - Russ

beisan-net

Reaction score
Oh yeah , thats a good site the rolling pictures 0the arranging of site's parts .
If you ,as you are saying a biginner programer
I got into the world of programming only 2 months back
So how did you create your site .I want something good to create my own.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Your website has a very good layout. But the homepage should be a little broader. The folder for advertisements is of no use. Since i thin its useless ( banners and text ads work better ). Good but not excellent navigation bar, since its too darky looking ( i hope u understand )

Overall Rating : 8.5 /10
Deducted some marks because, content was not too much, navigation bar not up to the mark and the site should be broader ( but should be easily be readable from 1028 X 768 resolution.

parallax

Reaction score
techjester
Site looks good and navigates well although subject to the 'tiny text' issue seen on so many CMS sites. Your writing style is nice. Keep it p and you will be able to attract other authors to assist in keeping fresh content - I hear this is what brings people back most.

-Thanks for the review, and that's rite, keeping fresh content is very important for page ranks

beisan-net
Oh yeah, thats a good site the rolling pictures, the arranging of site's parts. So how did you create your site. I want something good to create my own.

-Thanks for the Review, and my site?, The world famous Joomla...
I actually like Drupal more than Joomla, but don't have knowledge about Drupal and so just went with Joomla

delon
Your website has a very good layout. But the homepage should be a little broader. The folder for advertisements is of no use. Since i thin its useless ( banners and text ads work better ). Good but not excellent navigation bar, since its too darky looking ( i hope u understand )

-Thanks for the review, and I agree, the site must be a little broader

So, thanks a lot guys, and I work on my site...

But, learn before that

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Your sites pretty simple and only noobs use the default template with Joomla :p, have a look at mine (http://tutorials.sohailtech.com/). About the advertising spaces, can i see a copy of your Awstats (accessed from cPanel) before i create a banner?

sunils

Reaction score
That was a nice site with infos. I dont know why you have used that peel effect as there is no info/advt at the back of the screen. May be you are trying to get an advertisement behind the site. Any way good luck.

parallax

Reaction score
sohailamir52
Your sites pretty simple and only noobs use the default template with Joomla :p, have a look at mine (http://tutorials.sohailtech.com/). About the advertising spaces, can i see a copy of your Awstats (accessed from cPanel) before i create a banner?
---Your Site is amazing my friend, and I guess you must be an experienced web programmer.
---But, I got into programming only recently, and so have a long way to go

sunils
That was a nice site with infos. I dont know why you have used that peel effect as there is no info/advt at the back of the screen. May be you are trying to get an advertisement behind the site. Any way good luck.
---You're right Sunils, I hope I can put an advertisement there

jan_andrada
its under construction....
---I'm working on my site again
:p

Thanks a lot guys, I hope I can code like you

Cheers!

parallax

Reaction score
My Site is not complete but I've used a more clean layout this time, and do check it out.

http://proxia.co.cc

And, I'm still learning...

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I got into the world of programming only 2 months back, and so I have to learn a lot...

Anyway, thanks a lot for your review and will look into it

Pretty darn good job with Joomla for your first 2 months of coding.

Regards - Russ

I agree!

Oh yeah , thats a good site the rolling pictures 0the arranging of site's parts .
If you ,as you are saying a biginner programer
So how did you create your site .I want something good to create my own.

He used Joomla (not sure if the quote was already answered)

Anyways I give it a 9.2/10 the only thing that could be done is possibly a different layout and color scheme would make it standout compared to all the other Joomla sites. Other that,it's GRRRREAT!

parallax

Reaction score
ok Guys, my site is almost done, and so please do have a look and have your say...

It's a simple site, but I guess that is the way to start

[Works better in Mozilla]

Last edited:

vol7ron

Reaction score
not sure if this was said already. the image transition is wayyy too fast.

parallax

Reaction score
Have used a darker template for my site this time, and so do let me know how it is
:drool:

Thanks vol7ron!, reduced the transition speed

Last edited:

mrmason

Reaction score
Looks real clean and professional. I'm more than interested in advertising on your web site - espically if it's free. ;-)