Review My Site

gptsven

Reaction score
good for a beginner :) dont use blinking things tough most people dont like it.
background also looks simple

freecrm

Reaction score
OK - constructive feedback....

Generally pretty good!

Colour scheme is interesting - a bit like the route Soap & Glory are taking, although the quality of images and gifs isn't what I would expect from a site advising on looks!

Try ditching the Beauty tips gif and create a stylish, un-animated jpg.

I'm currently using IE 6 and the css for everything at the bottom of the page is all screwed up so each item is being placed seemingly randomly.

The use of Arial, default size and colour, I have always thought look amateurish. Try using a slightly smaller font size (maybe 11) with a font that has a bit more style, but still fairly simple.

On your menu bar, the a:hover attribute is a bit simple - try making it with a background image or displaying the <li> items as blocks.

After checking your .css, you might find it easier to save the .css as a seperate file and link to it with each page - otherwise, you will have to copy it each time you create a new page.

Lastly, you might like to try a bit of Search Engine Optimisation by introducing meta descriptors in your head: description and keyswords for example.

Hope that helps a bit.

liltaper08

Reaction score
I just started learning html about 3 weeks ago so I'm a newbie

thanks alot everyone!!

liltaper08

Reaction score
It's kool..it was really just a sample website. My gf gave me the idea and she's the one that wanted the blinky thing haha. I was just seeing how affiliates, html, css, and databases work.