Review my up and running blog!

intertec

Reaction score
hello guys. title says it all. Also changed the template so please tell me what you think about the whole site.

Also can someone help me, I wanted to include google adsense but they didn't look nice at all so I removed them. Any other ways I can make some more money.

intertec

Reaction score
I really want to exchange links, but I don't want any ads on my site yet. They make it look ugly and makes it look like I'm just here for the money. So when I get more visitors i might exchange with you. So far, I'm only getting 1100 unique visitors a week.

gptsven

Reaction score
I really want to exchange links, but I don't want any ads on my site yet. They make it look ugly and makes it look like I'm just here for the money. So when I get more visitors i might exchange with you. So far, I'm only getting 1100 unique visitors a week.

My blog get's less lol, its fairly new

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Design
Your blog is a perfect use for a beautiful template.

Content
The Pen Tool tutorial is a gear one (if you know what I mean :biggrin:)

intertec

Reaction score
leviathon, sorry but what do you mean. do you mean that its really simple.

freecrm

Reaction score
Nice looking, but isn't this a templated phpBB forum? (http://www.themesdb.com/phpbb20_theme.acidtech.html)

What are we reviewing?

Content and general idea is good.

I agree with Adsense looking bad but haven't found a good alternative yet.

If you're getting 1100 unique visitors a week, you're doing a lot better than most of us!!!

intertec

Reaction score
Nice looking, but isn't this a templated phpBB forum? (http://www.themesdb.com/phpbb20_theme.acidtech.html)

Nah, it's not that theme but they do have some similarities.

Also to leaviathon, on his post in the off topic about the tutorial being really simple, yes I have to agree, Part 1 was really simple and has only gotten 40 unique hits. But the part 2 is a big hit so far. Already 250 unique hits:):)

Also, anyone know how can I can overcome my ad problem.

freecrm

Reaction score
Nah, it's not that theme but they do have some similarities.

LOL, you'd better rename this line in your index then!!:biggrin:

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./styles/acidtech/theme/stylesheet.css" type="text/css" />

intertec

Reaction score
Okay, but if you want, I'll post a screenshot of my ftp client to prove that it ain't acid tech.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No need to do that. Template or not it looks great.