Review, School of Phenomenal Memory

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I can get a small review on my site for a 2 class less than 70 students private school, that classes should start November hopefully if all things go as they are planned.

The site for the organization I started is http://abstractschools.com/

School is brought by Abstract Schools, with a number of other courses available in the future.

I was wondering if I can get some site reviews...what you like and what you don't.

Thank you for your time and contributions.

From John Klyne.

Zenax

Reaction score
Just took a quick look at the layout. it is nice and clean and looks very smart. I like the background that you have the main page and also the background used on the sub pages.

I would add a main content bit to the index page of the website, just to give people a brief idea of what the website is all about, and then you could have the links to lead to web pages that contain more information about what you are doing.

Another thing that I noticed is the colour of the breadcrumb feed (the site map) is too faint and is a little hard to read, so perhaps to darken that colour would be better.

Other than that I can see no other faults with the website.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll figure how to add content to the index page, and I'll add something in.

Where do you see the breadcrumb feed page? possible to get a link, I'll have to review these points you mentioned, I think the reason they aren't "fit" is because I don't even know how to get to them or anything of that nature hehe.

Thanks for the review.

---

Anyone else have a comment?

cheezo

Reaction score
i think the main index should at least tell what the site is about. nice graphics by the way.
also you need a favicon. :D