REVIEW SIMPLE NERD TALK - GET 5c

Jordan C

Reaction score
ok, thanks, i'll give you 5c, From now on, i'll only take long replys, longer than a sentence would be nice

Sohail

Reaction score
Well i think you should replace the text saying "Simple Nerd Talk" and put a logo there as it would look much more professional... The layout and colour scheme is quite nice, i don't like the hit counter at the bottom of the page as they make pages look unprofessional... The background is very effective with how it's implemented into CSS and about the footer, is it meant to say "2008 SIMPLE NERD TALK", or is there meant to be a "©" in that line, you can use html to render a copyright sign like this "&copy". Overall, it's a bit noobish, but the design is very nice. I would give it a 7/10...

kbjradmin

Reaction score
> you might want to make your main heading a little bigger.
> i don't know what you think about this, but i think the gray background could be a little bit darker.
> also, your counter at the bottom shouldn't have the dashed underline, it looks sloppy. the counter should also be moved up some.

kkenny

Reaction score
I'd point out one important thing, the ad that is required to be posted on x10 hosting(the banner ad) NEEDS to be moved up so the user does not have to scroll down to see it. Otherwise your account could be suspended.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Ok, I'll move it up.

Heaps of people are saying that I need a real logo, but for some reason the template won't let me do that.

I think it makes it look simple.

Last edited: