Review THIS!

blackhnd

Reaction score
www.bh-clan.co.cc

My clan's website, the ads are at bottom because I want to make them as unobtrusive as possible, but can't place them at the top of content because it would mean interrupting the layout by putting them above the logostrip.

Just tell me what you think.
Edit:
I'm going to upload a module to make sure I van move the ads to the top of the main column.

Last edited:
T

themasterrocker

Needs work on it.... It looks alright. Mine in theory is better because its about 50% done. My Site is Helprunescape Its a runescape fansite. A few links aren't working and the home page isn't totally finished because we have some pages to add. We used joomla for our site.

Last edited by a moderator:

xmakina

Reaction score
Whats with the two green bars under the content?

You're called black hand yet the colour scheme looks like you're a peace/nature group, all that green and grass and trees and birds :/

An RSS button under the forums suggests you've got an RSS for that particular thread/forum.

tittat

Reaction score
Sorry about that, but you need to work more.The layout seems to be cluttered for me when viewed in IE6.

knights_templar

Reaction score
I get the following:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Haavdwee

Reaction score
www.bh-clan.co.cc

My clan's website, the ads are at bottom because I want to make them as unobtrusive as possible, but can't place them at the top of content because it would mean interrupting the layout by putting them above the logostrip.

Just tell me what you think.
Edit:
I'm going to upload a module to make sure I van move the ads to the top of the main column.
Figured out that it doesn't work when adblock extension for firefox is enabled.

Give it a 6 because the middle bars look realy awfull

Greetz Hans

kkenny

Reaction score
I give it a four because everything is so uncluttered and messy. You really need to find a better layout.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
It feels a little harder to breathe when I look at your site. :p I think its just the content on your site or somone tamplered with the theme. The forum looks nice, but doesn't match the main website. Also, certain images aren't showing either on main page.

Last edited: