RPG site

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I just opened my RPG site at http://jagf.net/rpg.

If you know any more games I can add, please post them here with link.
Edit:
ok I got all games running flawlessly now (one of the games keept deleting the database all the time...)

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I should work on it all day tomorrow. What I am going to do is to do that the link aren't going directly to the game, it goes to a description with a votingsystem and then to the site.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
RPG Games is quite redundant, isn't it? Role-Playing Game Games? Try RPGs or RP Games.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I've played DK before, it's not a bad script. The style the mod's using is lagging FireFox 3 Beta 5 though, is it possible to use a less intense CSS?

As for the mod itself, it's quite cool, but I think the random events need work - a training camp gave me something like 875 EXP at level 2 :eek4: (and just now I got 3308 gold!)

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've played DK before, it's not a bad script. The style the mod's using is lagging FireFox 3 Beta 5 though, is it possible to use a less intense CSS?

As for the mod itself, it's quite cool, but I think the random events need work - a training camp gave me something like 875 EXP at level 2 :eek4: (and just now I got 3308 gold!)

aw that shouldn't happen.

And yeah I often forgot what RPG stand for so I often write RPG games :/. I fix this after I come back from IKEA (my mom says I should pick a lamp for my room :/)
Edit:
lol, I played LOGD and got this in the forest: "You have encountered Huge Bald Programmer which lunges at you with Shining Forehead!"

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Better "You have encountered Shining Happy People which lunges at you with Hand Holding Terror!"
Edit:
or this: "You have encountered Enchanted Toilet which lunges at you with Ninja Flushing Action!
"

Last edited: