Running out of disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchy100169

Reaction score
Can I request for the unlimited disk space as I will run out of space with a website that soon will be added to my portfolio.
The 2 website ATM are W.I.P sites and don't take up much space. The website what needs to be added exceeds the 512mb already.

Thank in advanced
dutchy

dutchy100169

Reaction score
I hate to *BUMP* a post but no reaction at all isn't helping me.

Plz consider my request as many have done before and have been granted the unlimited disk pace.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum account that you post through is not linked to any hosting account.

If you log into your account, you can see what forum account is linked -> click support, then on that page go to "visit forums", this will show the currently attached forum account as well as give an option to link with another existing forum account (all of this was checked using the x10basic cPanel theme)

The request would need to come from the linked account, as changes to accounts would only be done by request of the confirmed owner.

debo

Reaction score
Not sure how this happend. The 100169 is 2 years older that this one (atleast I pass the 7 day wait lol) but managed to swap my login to the right account now.
Hope you can help me now.

thx in advance
dutchy

debo

Reaction score
The E-mail this account associated with this account is not valid anymore, is there a way to update as I cant add the E-mail used for dutchy100169.
Can both accounts not be merged into just 1?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know there's no way to merge two accounts. The other account (dutchy100169) is just a plain forum account, with no link to any hosting, so what you could do is just set a dummy email on that, through the forums, and then change the one on this account (debo) through the control panel for the account (not in the forums). That way the contact email for the hosting would also become correct.

As for the time limit, we'd only look at how long ago the hosting account was created, not how long the "client account" has been around. That said the hosting account was actually created in 2013 so you definitely qualify on that part.

Seeing as part of your site consists of an image gallery you need to carefully take into consideration this part of the ToS that deals with that type of usage:
ToS said:
Personal Image and Video Galleries
Personal galleries are limited to 500MB of disk space for images and videos.

I have upgraded your account to unmetered. Just make sure you stay within ToS going forward.

debo

Reaction score
@Anna

many thx for your help.
I will keep an eye out for the image gallery, as of now it's less then 20mb. Not sure this will stay as I'm rewriting that site.

dutchy

PS. the account dutchy100169 can be deleted if you can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.