S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

roh2cool

Reaction score
The most stable S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game yet also happens to be the most atmospheric and compelling.:cool:

The Good * Bleak ambience creates a fantastic sense of place
* Lots of tense exploration
* Numerous improvements over the previous games
* Some cool new enemies to take on.
The Bad
* The story takes too long to get interesting
* Pripyat isn’t as interesting as the surrounding wastes.
GameSpot Score 8.0great
Critic Score 8.2
* Eurogamer 8 / 10
* play.tm 87 / 100
* PC Power Play 9 / 10

review- http://techzon3.in/?p=207

miguelkp

Reaction score
Nice. I hope it's as stable as they say. However I liked both Shadow of Chernobil and Clear Sky, this is a great new.

miguelkp

Reaction score
http://cop.stalker-game.com/?page=home

STALKER: CoP website said:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat on Steam
12 February 2010

Good news for those who consider room space more valuable then disc space, now that S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat is available on Steam! English, Russian, French, Italian and Spanish language versions could be found there.

We would like to mention that there is also a Loyality Promo available, which grants a special discount for those who already own the Steam Version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.

I think it's time to try this one :)

Preparing myself for trembling with fear at night, hearing bloodsuckers breathing.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is still my favorite game and after Clear Sky I was disappointed but know I believe Shadows of Chernobyl got the real successor.

miguelkp

Reaction score
Completely agree. I didn't like too much Clear Sky, as well. I only really liked the artifact detector idea and a couple of the new areas (Hospital for example). Apart from that, too much people inhabiting "The Zone", for my taste. Sometimes they even seemed grannies going for a walk at afternoon :biggrin:
A Starbuck coffe shop would be the last straw XD

I remember that some time ago I did a mod for Clear Sky... a mod that allowd to use the assault rifles on first slot, keeping shotguns, the machine gun and the sniper rifles on second one, so someone could go with a AKM-74/2 on first slot and a Dragunov on second slot. It was funny. Maybe I would make a similar one for CoP.