Satan's Deception

fractalfeline

Reaction score
lol

The theory of evolution is Satan's tool for mind control. AAAAH! I've only heard that argument a few hundred times. Zzzzz... ZZzzzzz..

Part 4 would be the part where Satan convinces people to think they are more righteous than others by virtue of attending Church every Sunday, and exclude sinners and wrong-doers (and doubters and questioners) from their community, by active persecution or via social outcasting, thereby turning away/turning off so many people in utter disgust who might have otherwise embraced the word of God. The more like an inquisition, the better. Heaven forbid any of those Satanic Scientists do anything like suggest the Earth revolves around the Sun or that Man evolved from lower life forms, utter heresy! :eek:

ata.online

Reaction score
Part 4 would be the part where Satan convinces people to think they are more righteous than others by virtue of attending Church every Sunday, and exclude sinners and wrong-doers (and doubters and questioners) from their community, by active persecution or via social outcasting, thereby turning away/turning off so many people in utter disgust who might have otherwise embraced the word of God.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but i do get that vibe from some so-called righteous folks in my area who assume i am a sinner when i don't visit the mosque five times a day!

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but i do get that vibe from some so-called righteous folks in my area who assume i am a sinner when i don't visit the mosque five times a day!

Only mildly ;) An observation tinged with sarcasm, yes.

Perhaps I know a disproportionate amount of atheists bred from religious fanaticism?

Did you know that:
  • Rock music is the devil?
  • Role playing games like D&D are the devil?
  • Dancing is the devil?
  • Contrary to popular belief, it was grape juice rather than wine that Jesus transmuted from water?
  • Therefore alcohol is the devil?
  • The TV is the devil's box?
  • The computer is ALSO the devil's box?
For fun :)
[video=youtube;XHdXG2gV01k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdXG2gV01k[/video]

priyaa161

Reaction score
looking at current situation of society, Devil is winning.

I don't believe in God or Devil. Good people are God for me and bad people are Devil.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Remember, History is written by the victors.

When Satan battled God, one of them won.

The winner wrote the History.

If Satan won, wouldn't it make sense to lie to humans and let them believe that God won?

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Who decides who is good and bad, Priyaa?

~Callum

priyaa161

Reaction score
Who decides who is good and bad, Priyaa?

~Callum

My Mom, My Dad. So they are my god.

My Country is a very peaceful country and never tries to attack any other country for annexation so My Country is my God.

Oh! You are also very good person so You too my God. Bless me God! :wink:

pizzapie

Reaction score
The devil is winning many hearts, yeh.

But hey, I'm still fighting :)

*punch, dodge, hook? *