save the person above you!

mattura

Reaction score
I cut the cat in half to make two short cats,
but two halves also make a hole, which I fall through

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i use the gravity from the moon to pull you back up, but now my hands are stuck to it.

dpogary

Reaction score
i slap the gators and tell them "moma says you need a toothbrush for alls your teeth" But now Snakes in the Gators swamp bit me

Swiblet

Reaction score
I tied the snakes to each other, wrapped it around a tree branch overhead, and swung you out of danger with it, but the snake's butt that I was holding onto for dear life pooped on me and this particular snake craps sulfuric acid. OW. I'm slipping.

~~Ben

trebor

Reaction score
I get you an Ice Cube, Unfortunately now all I can hear is Rap music...

Swiblet

Reaction score
I shot Ice Cube in the face, but now the entire black community is after me, not understanding that I only killed for the pain of my ears!!! THEY HAVE MOLOTOV COCKTAILS!!!

~~Ben

dpogary

Reaction score
i drink the cocktails till i drop....but now im passed out and drowning in booz

Synkc

Reaction score
Luckily a plane full of monkeys crashes nearby, and all the monkeys drink the left-over alcohol. Unfortunately, the monkeys now can't tell the difference between you and a banana.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Using the picture card technique I teach the monkeys the difference between humans and bananas.

Even though my attempts of teaching the monkey was valiant, they still have this thing for humans and now I cant stop them from humping my leg !

shaunak

Reaction score
I sprinkle hot concentrated sulphuric acid on you foot......... no foot...... no monkeys. ;)

But now the acid has reacted with a mysterious radioactive element .... "pentium" in the soil and has caused the worms in the soil to mutate into super worms.

Each worm is the size of a football stadium........ and its comming after me.... and fast.......HALP!!!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Simple solution of slug pellets and water in a Super Soaker and off I go to hunt giant killer slugs.

Problem is now the slugs are melting and the gas they are giving off is deadly to people with dark hair. Help I cant breath.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I go to the shop and get some hair bleaching equipment.

But...It leaked and is having the undesired effect of bleaching all my clothes!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey you never saved me man.

What am i going to do about the poisen gas from the melting slugs?

NSChan

Reaction score
I quickly pass Sharky a sweet suite and tie combo to replace his bleeched clothes, I also vacuum the poision gas away from the slugs which i Salt. and for no apaent reason I fall over and graze my knee T^T

Synkc

Reaction score
And because you suffer from OCD and the addiction of patterns, I push you over again to graze the other knee; this way you won't go insane. But now you're angry at me, and push me out of the plane that we, coincidentally, were flying in.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Defectalisman, the gas, you said, is deadly for people with dark hair. You get your hair bleached, and it's not deadly any more ^-^.

Coincidentally, I fall from a helicopter, land on the huge flying mutt Sabastian flies in The NeverEnding story, and I rip Sabastian's throat out. I ride the mutt to you and save you. However, the mutt caught you in his mouth and he's hungry as hell. If you get eaten...I'll feel guilty!!! AGH!!

~~Ben

shaunak

Reaction score
Luckily there is a shiny new F22 Raptor parked nearby.
I hop into the jet and lock on to the mongrel.......
I fire two missiles.....
One hits the mutt and implodes it.....

The other one develops a programming snag and locks on to me instead....

Now imm trying to out fly the rocket.......
But the sharp turns are taking a toll on my body....
Imm about to black out......