save the person above you!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Being the co-pilot, I reach across and slap you around a little to bring you back. (not to sure if a Raptor can man 2 pilots, to buggered to google it)

This works and is all good, except for one thing. I neglect to fly the plane whilst bringing you around all of a sudden we are in a flat spin...
Edit:
Defectalisman, the gas, you said, is deadly for people with dark hair. You get your hair bleached, and it's not deadly any more ^-^.

Damn, did I miss that ? Been a hectic last week, my lady has been very sick.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
I transform into Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls and fly you to safety. Unfortunately, while in this form, I have the mind of a stupid 4 year old girl whose huge eyes are smothering my brain with their fatness, and I set the rocket on a gigantic ledge! Even worse...a random mountain goat stuck a horm where it doesn't belong and broke my fly-gland! We're all gonna die!!!! >_<

~~Ben
PS: Heehee, fly-gland
PSS: Aww, I'm sorry about your lady =( I hope she feels better soon, and that it's not life-threatening.

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
Luckily for you, the words 'maximum security' is just Microsoft's fancy way to delay the rising of hidden truths; hence your prison guard is Internet Explorer, and for no reason at all, it shoots and kills all the other prison personal, and sets you free.

But now it's suffering from system failure (even more then it was already), and blows up; causing the building to collapse upon itself.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
I came back from the dead and shot my magma cannons (which were the cannons on Blastoise's back modified) at the rubble, melting it so it did not crush you...AND I dove in and pulled you out. However, a bit of that magma fell in my eye and it's burning its way to my brain!

~~Ben

alquimistabiologico

Reaction score
The magma has cooked the little thing that it was of your brain, I ate a little, mmmmm, yummy.

But when it arriving to my stomach, an incredible reaction takes place, and I am filling out more and more, I am about to explode...

Swiblet

Reaction score
I reached in your guts and ripped out your stomach, then shoved it up your butt to rot. However, a butt-cop saw me and wants to taze me!!

How the heck does eating a bit of my brain save me? What's left of my brain is still burning and now I'm more dead =/

~~Ben

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i shoot the cop and run(without you) now the swat team is after us both and i dive in from a helicopter with a bomb strapped to me and kill them all...luckily im made of steal, but now my steal isn't good its all dinted and black.

Agenator

Reaction score
Curiously noting that this is all taking place on a malfunctioning Linux server, I shut it down, but it only crashes the entire internet and unleashes a black plague of round shaped start buttons to devour the earth until the end of time along with me :p

Swiblet

Reaction score
I gather all the start buttons into my computer and it turns into Windows Vista Ultimate. However...Microsoft has not released any worthwhile software worth the extra hundred dollars and I am now pissed beyond belief! So pissed, in fact, that I am spontaneously combusting from the feet up. Not to mention this started 5 minutes ago. OW, THERE GOES MY CHIN.

~~Ben

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey you never saved me man.

What am i going to do about the poisen gas from the melting slugs?

I did save you... They were affecting people with dark hair so I got you some hair bleach... :cool:

Agenator

Reaction score
[QUOTE
I gather all the start buttons into my computer and it turns into Windows Vista Ultimate. However...Microsoft has not released any worthwhile software worth the extra hundred dollars and I am now pissed beyond belief! So pissed, in fact, that I am spontaneously combusting from the feet up. Not to mention this started 5 minutes ago. OW, THERE GOES MY CHIN.
[/QUOTE]
I grab a bucket of ice water and throw it on your head, but unfortunaetly, my fingers get frozen to the bucket.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I get a blowtorch and melt your fingers off the bucket (unfortunately melting your hands also... Sorry!)

The blowtorch explodes eerily missing me, but setting a curiously positioned trail of gunpowder on fire. Precariously, this leads to a big barrel of explosives that is situated next to my car! [Save the car please!! :D ]

Yeah, I told him that already ^^

~~Ben

Oh yeah, so you did =D

Last edited:

mattura

Reaction score
I hop in the car and screech away from the barrels, with the rear window open, and you dive in. However the car skids on the leftover icy water and we're heading for a lake!

piché.power

Reaction score
get a giant straw n drink all the water from the lake! but now there's dead fishes and it stinks like hell

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
I gather all the eagles in the world with a giant eagle catcher, and bring them to the lake to eat all the dead fish, but they're still hungry, and they're out to get me :O

shaunak

Reaction score
I fly my F22 Raptor back in and take out all the eagles with "heat seaking missles".

Now imm out of fuel and falling out of the sky..... and my ejection seat is jammed.