Says my domain doesnt exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

immense2

Reaction score
If anyone can help me that would be great. I went to try to upgrade but my domain now says it doesnt exist so I downgraded and it still doesnt exist if you have any info on how to get a domain back that would be great.
89558acd6e338989876e55f5c207c7b7.png

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't have access to the x10Premium account system, but it sounds as though you made an x10Premium account and deleted it, which would have removed the entry for the domain name. I re-created your domain's DNS entry, and your domain is now showing a 403 Forbidden (likely due to your .htaccess file), but if you still see the Domain Does Not Exist page, make sure you try flushing your DNS.

Thank you,

immense2

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't have access to the x10Premium account system, but it sounds as though you made an x10Premium account and deleted it, which would have removed the entry for the domain name. I re-created your domain's DNS entry, and your domain is now showing a 403 Forbidden (likely due to your .htaccess file), but if you still see the Domain Does Not Exist page, make sure you try flushing your DNS.

Thank you,
for me it isnt showing anything. I just tried loading it myself and it says that it doesnt exist at all still.

Status
Not open for further replies.