Scrap that and get this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghotel

Reaction score
Hello all,

Well exactly what it says above. Im looking for a team that has the intrest of gaming and is willing to work as a team with us, and grow with the company. The site is a free project. We have the following places availble to anyone that fits our test.

- Advertiser
Photoshop skills
Advertising skills
(Includes searching for sites to join up with us)

* Requires
Experienced Moderator, On reguarly and posting.

- Admin
* Maintain the site,
There is 3 open places for this offer.
Must have experience of invision power board.
and reguarly posting. Please do not just ask for this job because you get to be admin of a gaming site! We are taking this seriose. You will have access to database information ect we can not just hire some prat that plans to reck the community.

- Webdesigner.
I have already designed a template for the site,
Your role will be to keep the site uptodate reguarly, Introduce new ideas to the team and work on them.

Requires -
CSS, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, PHOTOSHOP, Dreamweaver.

Site: www.gamepenalty.com

If you have anysort of IM please send this to me using our contact form and ill contact you personaly.

Thank you all and good luck!

P.S, We are looking for sites to support our project, If you wish to support us
place this logo at the bottom of your websites with a linkback. If we see your site in our referals system we will contact you and give you a premium account FREE

http://hauntedshadow.com/images/gp_minilogo.gif

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in affiliating with you.

http://www.helprunescape.net/

we are a runescape tip & help site that is just starting out.

I'll consider putting you on our banner rotation.

ghotel

Reaction score
Thats fine, Register on our website and add your affiliate, Please make sure ours is added on your website.

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
I'm interested in being an Administrator on your website. I have created and administered many IPB forums of my own before. Since your site is about gaming, I'm sure I'll be able to find something to talk about daily.

ghotel

Reaction score
Grandcruiser, You have been accepted on the team. Do you have any IM if so please use our contact form and send it me then we can have a chat

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
btw mate, i will probably be able to help with the webdesign part if I got time...but I am already running a business, as well as the other site...and I got school and such. Ill see if i gots times.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I believe I can devote some of my time to your website as well by being administrator. You can check out my webesite at http://www.pyloth.com to see how I am doign there or to see what I can do with forums. I love forums a bunch and have created/editted many for others (around 19). I also love games and sure will post alot as well as be active. I have about 2-3 hours a day of doing nothing which can be converted to being active at your site. :) Thanks for reading...

BTW my board is IPB as well...which is all I have worked with really. I signed up on your forum as Soki and will post (as well as be active) once you reply to me here at x10hosting saying whether or not I got position.

Edit:

You spelled serious wrong. Doesn't sound so serious after all. :p Just messing around. Anyways, I see you add anyone as administrator. You added Grandcruiser and all he posted was a small description which could of been a lie due to no examples...but ehh thats my opinion.

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
Thank you for applying. Nice intro, You have just got yourself admin position. Have you got an IM of anysort so we can chat in private :) Thanks

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for applying. Nice intro, You have just got yourself admin position. Have you got an IM of anysort so we can chat in private :) Thanks

Lol, woot! :p You can add me. I will start being active tomorrow since I have to go right now thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I may be interested in the Admin position, I have had almost 3 years experience of administrating SohailTech.com, but if you agree, do not confirm this yet because I am having some personal problems at the moment and there's a 30% chance I'll be able to do this job.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure why he needs more admins. He already has alot more than I thought. You could use some advertisers or some moderators, but thats my opinion.

ghotel

Reaction score
The admin and webdesign is full right now. Moderators are still open but if you have 30% chance this isnt the job for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.