Script needed

Hermoine22

Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for a script that creates a registration system on my site. I need something that allows registrations, login and account management, I would need the following.

Login/registration
Automatically assigns a student ID to each member that signs up
manage accounts/profile like forum
be able to create more registrations such as sorting hat( harry potter)

I am in need of a system that allows student registration and management like a virtual school. How do I go about this?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless you feel like spending a long time creating the script yourself, I'd recommend using a CMS like Joomla, Drupal, or any number of other ones.

Hermoine22

Reaction score
i`ve tried those before but their limited and its like a website builder like google sites, I want it so its not known I used those, their are so many sites that use that system like this one too signing up for hosting how do they get that up

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
It's coded in PHP/SQL/Python/Perl. It's all a hand-made system. No one is going to make you a system like that for free. They're time-consuming, and not the easiest things in the world to make. Which is why I suggested a CMS.

Hermoine22

Reaction score
I downloaded joomla and installed but I dont think it will do what I am asking, its very limited and confusing to use.

shant93

Reaction score
If you don't want to use pre-built CMS's, you're going to have to learn how to work with databases (probably MySQL) and some very slightly advanced PHP to handle the info and generate the pages.