Votes: 0 0.0%
  • altavista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

igames

Reaction score
I was just wondering what search engine everone uses, i love google and its the only search engine i use, but home many people use things like yahoo, bing(new version of live), ask ect

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Google and I even integrated it into my Runner app (see my site for more details) so I just have to type "g some_keyword" to search :biggrin: (just like in Opera).

You can even find the answer to your question on Google, just Google search for it "search engine market share 2008" :lol::lol::lol:

vekou

Reaction score
google, the top search engine as of today. besides, unlike other search engines, google gives a less cluttered interface. advertisements are strategically placed so that users can easily notice it without interfering with what they're doing.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I use Google, with Bing as a backup search engine when Google refuses to load.

Google just knows everything. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I obviously use Google but I'll use whatever search engine out there from time to time. Google is what I have set as default on Firefox.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
i use google and never use any other search engine beside google and i have heard about scroogle its good if for privacy thingy as zen-r mentioned above but google mad some changes and im not getting the best search results as i used to before they changed something but still that wont let me use another search engine:biggrin:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I primarily use Google. I have always thought it delivers the most relevant search results. I just feel that Google is so much more than just a search engine. If, for some reason, Google isn't working I'd use search.com.

aaronj10

Reaction score
I'd have to say Google, they've come a long way.
If you read, they now are trying to make their own operating system, 'G.OS' aswell as the Browser, Google Chrome, alot of people didn't think google would be where it is today, infact I bet if you look deep into, people bet close to 1 Million dollars that they would never see the day it came to where it is, let alone be in our main computer lives.

taha116

Reaction score
Lol this is so sad google wins 18 -0 -0-0-0-0-0-0 x infinity.... And look at the poll if you dont believe me. who in the right mind would use anything else unless they were deluded into thinking (Wich they soon usually find out is a lie) that anything is cooler then google. Chuck norris isnt cooler then google. (I hope he dosent find out i typed that)

Last edited:

deltavolt

Reaction score
I, like everyone else here apparently, use Google. I've tried Bing twice and liked it but not enough to leave the company that provides almost every online tool I use.

lynnwood

Reaction score
ixquick

scroogle is cool too

is it possible that google may actually be evil?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol. Of course Google's not evil. But they do keep track of a bit too much of your personal info.

abish

Reaction score
for general search google preffered

but some specific searching files then better to use preferable file searcher.
google-beta.jpg
filetypes.png

zen-r

Reaction score
Look at all those beta labels!

Those labels are out of date.

Amazingly, Google has at long last actually started removing Beta from their products.

(Gmail was in "beta" for around 5 years! Lol)

websitedude

Reaction score
I use google becuase its convinent and does what i need it to do however yahoo and the live search engine are good to find everything on one site easier.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
I use this really great and convenient search engine. Every once in a while a friend will walk up and say 'hey, did you hear about this great website?'

Seriously, I use Google. Back when they first came out they blew everyone out of the water as far as results (thus the 'feeling lucky' option), since then, no one has made a similar leap in accurate search results.

PS - Chuck Norris doesn't need a search engine. He thinks about a website, and a team of frightened developers immediately write the code and post it direct to Chuck Norris' computer (which we all know doesn't need a keyboard, as Chuck Norris just tells it what to do and it listens)

Last edited: